Animated Gif

 






Here is my animated gif! It was a lot of fun playing around with sliders to create variation within the different layers of the gif. Below is a picture of my workflow


I know that I was meant to upload a high-res image of the workflow through the Grasshopper menu; however, every time I attempted to export this way, grasshopper would only recognize the upper half of the workflow and spit out an image that looked like the one below.



I could not find a solution to this problem, so I looked for insight into how to fix this issue. 


Here are some closer shots so the text and nodes can be read.






Definition Animation



Here are the gifs for the definition of the animation. In animation #2, there is some weird light flickering where the frames are rendered darker than the rest. I wasn't sure what was causing this problem and even tried deleting and replacing lights to fix it, but it did not solve the problem.


Here is the workflow for this definition:


As mentioned above, I had the same problem with capturing high-resolution images in grasshopper, so I had to take a screenshot to capture the nodes for this blog upload.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stacked Shapes Blog #1